PTE Essay Topics List – Latest Essay Topics for PTE 2021 – 2022
PTE Essay Topics – Hello everyone, we are sharing with you the PTE essay list which will help you in PTE Exam preparation. We have the collection of essay from the recently held exams. Our team also researched the following given PTE current essay topics and tried to prepare the best possible answer. Check out PTE Essay Topics with Answers and you will also get to know about PTE repeated essays.
These pte essay writing topics were asked in previous PTE Exams. Click on the following PTE essay topics with answers. These are intended to be the most important essays on latest topics which we have seen in PTE writing section on the repetitive basis. By practising these pte essays you can achieve robust grip in the essay. Students who want to go abroad need to work on PTE essay samples for a better score. We have added pte essay writing tips to enhance your essay writing skills.
[UPDATED] PTE Essay Topics with Answers
Here we are posting latest pte writing topics for PTE exam. We include PTE Essay Topics 2018 – 2019 and latest PTE Essay Topics 2020 – 2021. Now there is noneed to go anywhere else to find PTE Essay Topics with Answers for real exam. At the end of Essay Topics in PTE, we managed to provide PTE Essay Topics with answers pdf free download that will help you score well. Here is the list of PTE essays.
PTE ESSAY TOPICS 2021 – 2020 [List]
1. Company’s top level authorities should get their employees in decision making process pte essay
2. Do you think English will remain to be a global language despite globalisation pte essay
3. Positive and negative effects of technology through mass media pte essay
4. Many young people nowadays are imitating celebrities in sports and movies. In your opinion, is this good or bad? Support your point of view with reasons and examples from your own experience. You should write 200-300 words on “PTE Essay Imitating Celebrities”.
5. Environment danger pte essay
6. As global trade increases between different countries, many daily necessities are produced in other countries. Such goods are usually transported a long distance. Do the benefits of this trend outweigh its drawbacks?
8. Some people think that governments should spend as much money as possible on developing, innovation, science and technology. Other people disagree and think that this money should be spent on more basic needs. Which one of these opinions do you agree with?
9. The effective way to deal with unemployment is to introduce rapid urbanization pte essay
11. In developing countries tourism has disadvantages or advantages pte essay
12. Mobile phones and the Internet are very useful for old people. However, this section of the population is the fewer users of mobile phones and the Internet. In what ways can mobile phones and the Internet be useful to old people? How can the old people be encouraged to use this new technology?
13. Some people think that students benefit from going to private secondary schools. Others, however, feel that private secondary schools can have a negative effect on society as a whole. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.
14. Essay on migration pte essay
15. Nowadays the way many people interact with each other has changed because of technology. In what ways has technology affected the types of relationships that people make? Has this been a positive or negative development?
16. Without a doubt written formal examination is used widely as assessment criteria in most of the educational institutes for decades. The most question as to whether the formal written assessment is still valid?
17. The only thing that interferes with my learning is toy education- Einstein. or Education is the biggest barrier in my learning – Einstein. What does he mean by that? And do you think he is correct?
18. Learning a new language at an early age is helpful for children. Is it more positive for their future aspect or have some adverse effects. Agree or disagree? Advantages or disadvantages?
19. Positive and negative effects of mass communication pte essay
20. The information revolution has changed the ways of mass communication and had some negative and positive effects on individuals’ lives as well as on society. To what extent you are agreed or disagree? or Communication has changed significantly in the last ten years pte essay
21. In the last century when a human astronaut first arrived on the Moon he said: “Space exploration is a big step for mankind”. But some people think it makes little difference to our daily life. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
22. The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn and relearn. Agree or Disagree?
23. People attend college or university for many different reasons (for example, new experiences, career preparation, or to increase knowledge). Why do you think people attend college or university? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.
24. Some developing countries invite large multinational companies to open offices and factories in order to help their economy pte essay
25. Xenophobia has accelerated rapidly in the western countries pte essay
26. Foreign languages should be compulsory in the primary school pte essay
27. People hold different views about the purpose of schools. Some argue that schools should provide students with more interesting courses or activities yet opponents believe otherwise. Write an essay in around 200 – 300 words.
28. Governments should give financial support to creative artists such as painters and musicians pte essay
30. With the help of technology, students nowadays can learn more information and learn it more quickly pte essay
31. A woman’s place is in the home – argumentative pte essay on gender equality
32. These days, the issue of international marketing has grown its importance especially in the world of manufacturing facilities and even education overseas or across the globe. International Marketing PTE essay.
33. Should the government spend money on art pte essay
PTE ESSAY TOPICS 2021 – 2020 [List]
1. Trying to save endangered species from extinction is waste of valuable resources, Do you agree or disagree?
2. In some countries, the number of shooting massacres is on the rise because many people have guns at home, to what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement? Give specific reasons and examples to support your answer.
3. Many parents these days work in other countries, taking their families with them, Do you think advantages of the development outweigh its disadvantages?
4. What are mass communications? What are the means of mass communication or what are the advantages and disadvantages of it? What is your opinion?
5. Children’s education is expensive. In some countries, the government pays some of or all of the cost. Do you think the advantages outweigh the disadvantages?
6. Whether university level students should stay at home or at school accommodation? Do you agree or disagree?
7. Some people think that it is important to use leisure time for activities that develop the mind, such as reading and doing crossword puzzles, Discuss with examples.
8. Do you think consumers should avoid over packaged goods or it is the responsibility of the producer to avoid extra packaging of products?
9. Some people think that studying from the past teaches us nothing about today’s life, Others argue that the history is a value source of information, Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
10. Today, the high sales of popular consumer goods reflect the power of advertising and not the real needs of the society in which they are sold, To what extent do you agree or disagree?
11. Today more people are travelling than ever before, why is this the case, what are the benefits of travelling to travelers?
12. Some people think that human needs for farmland, housing, and industry are more important than saving land for endangered animals. Do you agree or disagree with this point of view? Why or why not? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.
13. Many people think that regions affect successful person. What is your opinion about native region and accomplished person’s influence on the region he belongs to.
14. Fresh water resources diminish in large cities in the world each year, What are the causes of this crucial problem? What are the solutions?
15. Even though globalization affects the world’s economies in a very positive way, its negative side should not be forgotten. Discuss.
16. In many countries, children are engaged in different kinds of paid work. Some people regard this as completely wrong, while others consider it a valuable work experience, important for learning and taking responsibility. What is your opinion?
17. In some parts of the world, it’s becoming increasingly popular to try to find out the history of their own family. Do you think it’s a positive or negative development?
18. Some people think that schools should select students according to their academic abilities, while others believe that it is better to have students with different abilities studying together, Discuss both views and state your own opinion.
19. Throughout the history, people dream to build a perfect society while they haven’t agreed how the ideal society would be like. What is the most important element you think to make a perfect society? How do people do to achieving an ideal society?
20. Some experts believe that it is better for children to begin learning a foreign language at primary school rather than secondary school. Do the advantages of this outweigh the disadvantages? Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples.
21. In many parts of the world today there is a profitable market for products which lighten or whiten people’s skin. Outline the reasons for using such products and discuss what effects they have in terms of health and society.
PTE Essays – Latest PTE Repeated Essays Solved Questions Answers 2021
1. Company Top level Authorities should or should not take employees suggestions or ideas to take any decisions. Discuss.
2. Some people think that zoos are cruel and should be closed. However, some people think that zoos are useful for protecting rare animals. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
3. Learning English at school is often seen as more important than learning local languages. If these are not taught, many are at risk of dying out. In your opinion is it important for everyone to learn English. Should we try to ensure the survival of local languages and if so how?
4. Some people think job satisfaction is more important than job security. But others believe that people cannot always enjoy their jobs and having a permanent job is more important. Discuss both views and give your opinion?
5. It is better for children to choose jobs that are similar to their parents jobs than to choose jobs that are very different from their parent’s job.
6. Some people think that success is the best measure of intelligence, while others think that intelligence can be measured in other ways. What is your opinion?
7. Some people think that parents should teach children how to be good members of society. Others, however, believe that school is the place to learn this. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.
8. When a country develops its technology, the traditional skills and ways of life die out. It is pointless to try and keep them alive. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?
9. Blood sports have become a hot topic for debate in recent years. As society develops it is increasingly seen as an uncivilized activity and cruel to the helpless animals that are killed. All blood sports should be banned. Discuss the main arguments for this statement and give your own opinion.
10. Logging of the rain forests is a serious problem and it may lead to the extinction of animal life and human life. Discuss.
11. Genetic engineering is an important issue in modern society. Some people think that it will improve people’s lives in many ways. Others feel that it may be a threat to life on earth. Discuss both opinions and give your opinion?
12. Some working parents think that child care centers provide the best care for children who are still too young to go to school. Other working parents think that family members such as grandparents will be better carers for their children. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
13. Everyone should adopt a vegetarian diet because eating meat can cause serious health problems. What is your opinion? Should we all become vegetarians. Write an argumentative essay on vegetarianism vs meat eating.
14. Will modern technology such as the internet ever replace book or the written words as the main source of information?
15. In some countries the average worker is obliged to retire at the age of 50, while in others is obliged to retire until they are 65 or 70. Until what age do you think people should be encouraged to remain in paid employment?
16. Should developing countries concentrate on improving industrial skills or should they promote education first? What is your opinion?
17. Some people believe that children should never be educated at home by their parents. What is your opinion?
18. Having more money and less free time is better than earning less money and having more free time. Discuss both views and state your opinion.
19. Parents should be held responsible for their children’s actions essay
20. Men do most of the high-level jobs. Should the government encourage a certain percentage of these jobs to be reserved for women?
21. Should government intervene in family planning
22. Marketing strategy for big companies should be placed on offer and discounts essay
23.Computers have made life easier and more convenient essay
24. Do you think customer should avoid over packaged products
25. Should parents be held morally and legally responsible for the actions of their children?
AGREE DISAGREE ESSAY TOPICS 2021
1. Successful sports stars and glamorous film stars are a role model for youngsters. Do u support it or not? (Agree/Disagree)
2. Leaders are born or made. Discuss.
3. Some people believe that government wastes too much money on space exploration and research while there are still many problems on earth. To what extent do you agree or disagree with the view.
4. The older generations tend to have very traditional ideas about how people should live, think and behave. However, some people believe that these ideas are not helpful in preparing younger generations for modern life. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
5. Nuclear energy is a better choice for meeting increasing demand. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
6. There are social, medical and technical problems associated with the use of mobile phones. What forms do they take? Do you agree that the problems outweigh the benefits of mobile phones?
7. Currently, there is a trend towards the use of alternative forms of medicine. However, at best these methods are ineffective, and at worst they may be dangerous. To what extent do you agree with this statement?
8. Smoking should be banned in all public places. Do you agree or disagree with this statement?
9. Air traffic is increasingly leading to more noise, pollution, and airport construction. One reason for this is the growth in low-cost passenger flights, often to holiday destinations. Some people say that government should try to reduce air traffic by taxing it more heavily. Do you agree or disagree?
10. Some people say that rich nations should help poor countries with their basic needs like food and education while others oppose the idea and argue that the poor nation themselves should try to improve their condition. Do you agree with the idea that rich and developed nations should help the poor nations?
11. Is education the single most important factor in the development and success of a country? Do you agree with the statement?
12. The threat of nuclear weapons maintains the world peace. Nuclear power provides cheap and clean energy. The benefits of nuclear technology far out-weight the disadvantages. Do you agree or disagree?
13. The first car appeared on British roads in 1888. By the year 2000, there may be as many as 28 million vehicles on British roads. Alternative forms of transport should be encouraged and international las introduced to contrôle car ownership and car use. To what agree do you agree or disagree? Excessive use of cars and alternate form of transportation.
14. Sports classes should be sacrificed in high school in favour of academic subjects. Do you agree or disagree?
15. Do actions speak louder than words essay? Do you agree with this statement?
16. It is usually foolish to get married before completing your studies
17. Books are losing importance as a source of information and entertainment
18. Students should be required to stay in school until 18
19. Does television remove loneliness or not essay
20. Nowadays tv has become an essential part of life
21. Role of native place behind successful person essay
22. Nowadays, people spend too much time at work to the extent that they hardly have time for their personal life. Discuss.
23. Imitating celebrities in sports and movies good or bad? do you agree?
PTE ESSAY TOPICS CAUSES SOLUTIONS
1.- Nowadays, sending children to boarding school is becoming increasingly popular. Some people think that it is beneficial for students to go to private secondary schools. What is the reason? Do you think it is a positive development?
2. An increasing number of professionals, such as doctors and teachers, are leaving their own poorer countries to work in developed countries. What problems does this cause? What solutions can you suggest to deal with a situation?
3. Many offenders commit more crimes after serving the first punishment. Why is this happening, and what measures can be taken to tackle this problem?
4. Stress is now a major problem in many countries around the world. What are some of the factors in modern society that cause this stress, and how can we reduce it?
5. Nowadays more and more older people who are looking for work have to compete with younger people for the same jobs. What problems does this cause? What are some possible solutions?
6. More and more people are becoming seriously overweight. Some people say that the price increase of fattening foods will solve this problem. Discuss the causes and effects. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
7. Euthanasia is no longer acceptable in the modern society. discuss
8. Tobacco, mainly in the form of cigarettes, is one of the most widely-used drugs in the world. Over a billion adults legally smoke tobacco every day. The long-term health costs are high for smokers themselves, and for the wider community in terms of health care costs and lost productivity. Do government have a legitimate role to legislate to protect citizens from the harmful effects of their own decisions to smoke, or are such decisions up to the individual?
9. Migration from villages to cities essay
10. Overpopulation in most developing countries in Asia and Africa is a problem. If these countries do not try to control the population immediately, they will face serious problems. What are your suggestions to control population?
11. Roles of governments companies and individuals to combat climate change essay
12. Global warming is one of the most serious issues that the world is facing today.
ADVANTAGE DISADVANTAGE ESSAY TOPICS FOR PTE
1. Nowadays TV has become an essential part of life. Medium to spread news & awareness and for some, it acts as a companion. What is your opinion about this?
2. In some countries, governments are encouraging industries and businesses to move out of the cities and into regional areas. Do you think the advantages outweigh the disadvantages?
3. Some people think that good health is very important to every person, so medical services should not be run by profit-making companies. Do the disadvantages of private health care outweigh the advantage?
4. There is an increasing trend around the world to have a small family rather than a large family.What are some of the advantages and disadvantages of having a small family rather than a large family?
5. Many men and women are making the decision to have children later in life. Why is this trend occurring? What are the impacts of this development on both family and society?
6. What are the advantages and disadvantages of extreme or adventure sports
7. Modes of communication have changed drastically essay
8. Pros and cons of hiring foreign workers
9. Some people think placing advertisements in schools is a great resource for public schools that need additionally funding, but others think it exploits children by treating them as a captive audience for corporate sponsors.
10. Increasing global trade products essay
11. Employee involvement in decision making advantages disadvantages
ARGUMENTATIVE ESSAY TOPICS FOR PTE
1. Mothers are better parents than fathers argumentative essay
2. Should libraries invest in technology or books essay
3. Right amount of motivation and practice can train better than classroom training.
4. Are famous people treated unfairly by media.
5. In some countries around the world, voting is compulsory. Do you agree with notion of compulsory voting? Or If Voting is compulsory in democratic society, what conclusions can we draw about ‘Nature of Democracy’?
6. What are the greatest inventions of the 20th century among medicine, aeroplane and computers, why?
7. Extreme sports argumentative essay
1. The environment we are living in is in danger due to various problems. So who do u think Should be responsible to solve it? Is it the governments, organisation or each individuals?
2. Most people accept that we now live in globalized world but not everyone agrees that this is beneficial. To what extent is globalization a positive or negative development?
3. With the development of technology and science, some people believe that there is no great value of artists such as musicians and painters. What are the things artists can do but the scientist cannot? Why should we encourage the art area?
4. Many old buildings protected by law are part of a nation’s history. Some people think they should be knocked down and replaced by news ones. How important is it to maintain old buildings? Should history stand in the way of progress?
5. What is the best invention of the last 100 years? The computer, antibiotics, the airplane, and explain why?
6. You are given climate as the field of study. Which area will you prefer? Explain why you picked up the particular area for your study?
7. Do the dangers derived from the use of chemicals in food production and preservation outweigh the advantages? Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own experience or knowledge.
8. Should rich countries forgive poor countries debt?
9. The more time people use the internet, the less time they spend with real human being.
10. Any recent invention that you think proved beneficial or detrimental to society. discuss
11. Should discrimination against older workers be made illegal essay
12. The average life expectancy in many developed countries is increasing
13. Value added by travel in Education. Is travel a necessary component of education or not ? Will student sitting at home have more knowledge?
14. The ownership of cars should be restricted to one per family in order to reduce traffic congestion and pollution. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
15. Large shopping malls are replacing small shops. What is your opinion about this? Discuss with appropriate examples.
16. Should English be the universal language? Discuss
You may also like – Trending PTE Essays
Now you can share PTE Essay Topics with Answers pdf file with your friends. Stay connected for PTE Essay Topics with Answers 2020 pdf.
You May Also Like –
- Practice PTE Retell Lecture
- Latest PTE Describe Image
- Practice PTE Summarize Written Text
To stay updated, like us on Facebook.
With thanks! Valuable information!
great the see the possible list of PTE essay. this gives a huge advantage to anyone preparing for PTE. Thank you for sharing this.
hi ..very useful blog, Thank you so much it will surely help to PTE aspirants.
But could you please share PDF for the same.
I shall be very thankful to you.
It’s really amazing…..I really liked it ……Thankx for sharing
Thank you for comment.. keep reading…
I used to be able to find good advice from your blog posts.
I used to be able to find good information from your blog posts.
Good day! I just would like to give you a big thumbs up for the great information you have got here on this post. I’ll be returning to your web site for more soon.
I love it when folks get together and share thoughts. Great site, continue the good work!
This is a good tip particularly to those new to the blogosphere. Brief but very accurate infoÖ Many thanks for sharing this one. A must read post!
You’re so cool! I do not believe I have read through something like this before. So nice to discover somebody with some genuine thoughts on this subject matter. Really.. many thanks for starting this up. This web site is something that’s needed on the internet, someone with some originality!
Itís nearly impossible to find knowledgeable people about this subject, however, you sound like you know what youíre talking about! Thanks
This is a topic that is near to my heart… Thank you! Exactly where are your contact details though?
Howdy! I could have sworn Iíve been to this site before but after going through a few of the posts I realized itís new to me. Anyways, Iím definitely pleased I found it and Iíll be bookmarking it and checking back frequently!