PTE Essay Topics List – Latest PTE Academic Writing (Solved Questions with Answers)
PTE Essay Topics: Hello everyone, we are sharing with you the PTE essays list which will help you in PTE Exam preparation. We have the collection of essay list from the recently held exams. Our team also researched the following given topics and tried to prepare the best possible answer. Check out PTE Academic Essay Writing Topics List – Latest Solved Questions Answers.
These are the topics which have been asked in previous PTE Exams. Click on the following topics for PTE Essay with Sample Answers. These are intended to be most important essays which we have seen in PTE writing section on the repetitive basis. By practising those essays you can achieve robust grip in the essay.
Also, stay tuned with us because the list will be updated as new topics appear in the exam.
PTE Academic Essay Writing Topics List – Latest Solved Questions Answers
NEW PTE ESSAY TOPICS LIST 2017 –
2. In some countries, the number of shooting massacres is on the rise because many people have guns at home, to what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement? Give specific reasons and examples to support your answer.
12. Some people think that human needs for farmland, housing, and industry are more important than saving land for endangered animals. Do you agree or disagree with this point of view? Why or why not? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.
16. In many countries, children are engaged in different kinds of paid work. Some people regard this as completely wrong, while others consider it a valuable work experience, important for learning and taking responsibility. What is your opinion?
18. Some people think that schools should select students according to their academic abilities, while others believe that it is better to have students with different abilities studying together, Discuss both views and state your own opinion.
19. Throughout the history, people dream to build a perfect society while they haven’t agreed how the ideal society would be like. What is the most important element you think to make a perfect society? How do people do to achieving an ideal society?
20. Some experts believe that it is better for children to begin learning a foreign language at primary school rather than secondary school. Do the advantages of this outweigh the disadvantages? Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples.
21. In many parts of the world today there is a profitable market for products which lighten or whiten people’s skin. Outline the reasons for using such products and discuss what effects they have in terms of health and society.
You may also like – Latest PTE Essay Topics
PTE Academic Essay Writing Topics List – Latest Solved Questions Answers
3. Learning English at school is often seen as more important than learning local languages. If these are not taught, many are at risk of dying out. In your opinion is it important for everyone to learn English. Should we try to ensure the survival of local languages and if so how?
4. Some people think job satisfaction is more important than job security. But others believe that people cannot always enjoy their jobs and having a permanent job is more important. Discuss both views and give your opinion?
7. Some people think that parents should teach children how to be good members of society. Others, however, believe that school is the place to learn this. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.
9. Blood sports have become a hot topic for debate in recent years. As society develops it is increasingly seen as an uncivilized activity and cruel to the helpless animals that are killed. All blood sports should be banned. Discuss the main arguments for this statement and give your own opinion.
11. Genetic engineering is an important issue in modern society. Some people think that it will improve people’s lives in many ways. Others feel that it may be a threat to life on earth. Discuss both opinions and give your opinion?
12. Some working parents think that child care centers provide the best care for children who are still too young to go to school. Other working parents think that family members such as grandparents will be better carers for their children. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
13. Everyone should adopt a vegetarian diet because eating meat can cause serious health problems. What is your opinion? Should we all become vegetarians. Write an argumentative essay on vegetarianism vs meat eating.
15. In some countries the average worker is obliged to retire at the age of 50, while in others is obliged to retire until they are 65 or 70. Until what age do you think people should be encouraged to remain in paid employment?
4. The older generations tend to have very traditional ideas about how people should live, think and behave. However, some people believe that these ideas are not helpful in preparing younger generations for modern life. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
7. Currently, there is a trend towards the use of alternative forms of medicine. However, at best these methods are ineffective, and at worst they may be dangerous. To what extent do you agree with this statement?
9. Air traffic is increasingly leading to more noise, pollution, and airport construction. One reason for this is the growth in low-cost passenger flights, often to holiday destinations. Some people say that government should try to reduce air traffic by taxing it more heavily. Do you agree or disagree?
10. Some people say that rich nations should help poor countries with their basic needs like food and education while others oppose the idea and argue that the poor nation themselves should try to improve their condition. Do you agree with the idea that rich and developed nations should help the poor nations?
12. The threat of nuclear weapons maintains the world peace. Nuclear power provides cheap and clean energy. The benefits of nuclear technology far out-weight the disadvantages. Do you agree or disagree?
13. The first car appeared on British roads in 1888. By the year 2000, there may be as many as 28 million vehicles on British roads. Alternative forms of transport should be encouraged and international las introduced to contrôle car ownership and car use. To what agree do you agree or disagree? Excessive use of cars and alternate form of transportation.
CAUSES – SOLUTIONS ESSAY
1.- Nowadays, sending children to boarding school is becoming increasingly popular. Some people think that it is beneficial for students to go to private secondary schools. What is the reason? Do you think it is a positive development?
2. An increasing number of professionals, such as doctors and teachers, are leaving their own poorer countries to work in developed countries. What problems does this cause? What solutions can you suggest to deal with a situation?
6. More and more people are becoming seriously overweight. Some people say that the price increase of fattening foods will solve this problem. Discuss the causes and effects. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
8. Tobacco, mainly in the form of cigarettes, is one of the most widely-used drugs in the world. Over a billion adults legally smoke tobacco every day. The long-term health costs are high for smokers themselves, and for the wider community in terms of health care costs and lost productivity. Do government have a legitimate role to legislate to protect citizens from the harmful effects of their own decisions to smoke, or are such decisions up to the individual?
10. Overpopulation in most developing countries in Asia and Africa is a problem. If these countries do not try to control the population immediately, they will face serious problems. What are your suggestions to control population?
3. Some people think that good health is very important to every person, so medical services should not be run by profit-making companies. Do the disadvantages of private health care outweigh the advantage?
4. There is an increasing trend around the world to have a small family rather than a large family.What are some of the advantages and disadvantages of having a small family rather than a large family?
9. Some people think placing advertisements in schools is a great resource for public schools that need additionally funding, but others think it exploits children by treating them as a captive audience for corporate sponsors.
5. In some countries around the world, voting is compulsory. Do you agree with notion of compulsory voting? Or If Voting is compulsory in democratic society, what conclusions can we draw about ‘Nature of Democracy’?
ESSAY WITH EXAMPLE
3. With the development of technology and science, some people believe that there is no great value of artists such as musicians and painters. What are the things artists can do but the scientist cannot? Why should we encourage the art area?
4. Many old buildings protected by law are part of a nation’s history. Some people think they should be knocked down and replaced by news ones. How important is it to maintain old buildings? Should history stand in the way of progress?
7. Do the dangers derived from the use of chemicals in food production and preservation outweigh the advantages? Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own experience or knowledge.
To stay updated, like us on Facebook.