PTE Describe Image List – Top 20 PTE Describe Image
PTE Describe Image – In this article, we will provide full detail related to this question type. These questions are designed to test your speaking skills. Attempt the following PTE Describe Image practice charts by speaking to the following types:
- Line graph
- Bar graph
- Pie- Chart
You need to understand an image, think quickly and deliver fluent, grammatical and relevant sentences.
In case you find it difficult to explain PTE Describe Image, remember these Describe Image Tips and Tricks from our experts.
1. You have 25 seconds before to start for recognize the image.
2. You have 40 seconds to complete the image. Way to explain image in 40 seconds
3. Press next button after completion or it will automatically stop after 40 seconds.
PTE Describe Image Tips and Tricks:
1. Recognize just important points.
2. Speak up to 30 seconds minimum.
3. Do not stop yourself.
4. Everything is not possible to explain.
5. Oral Fluency, Content, and Pronunciation should be clear.
Our method is to use this framework:
1. Title, x-axis
2. Three key features
PTE Describe Image Practice Test Series
Look at the given list of 20 PTE Describe Image Sample Tests below. Open the link, study the diagram in 25 seconds and describe the details what the image is showing. Answer these PTE describe image practice questions. You have 40 seconds to give your response. Don’t forget to write your own answer in the comment box.
19. PTE Flow Chart
How To Solve Difficult Describe Images
Every week, we’ll be posting new PTE Describe Image practice samples, so make sure you keep checking back!
To stay updated, like us on Facebook.