Because of the global economy, many goods including what we use as daily basic produced by other counties have to be transported for a long distance. To what extent do the advantages outweigh the disadvantages? Write Global Transportation PTE Essay, you should spend about 20 minutes on this task. You should write 200-300 words. or As global trade increases between different countries, many daily necessities are produced in other countries. Such goods are usually transported a long distance. Do the benefits of […]Read more
List of New PTE Essays/ Topics for PTE Exam Test Takers to Improve their score.
PTE Academic Latest Advantages Disadvantages Writing Essay List With Answers
Here are some topics –
- Having Children Later in Life Essay
- As countries have developed there has been a trend towards smaller family sizes. Why does this happen? How does this affect society?
- The threat of nuclear weapons maintains world peace. Nuclear power provides cheap and clean energy. The benefits of nuclear technology far outweigh the disadvantages. Do you agree or disagree? Give reasons for your answer.
- Some people think that good health is very important to every person, so medical services should not be run by profit-making companies. Do the disadvantages of private health care outweigh the advantage?
- In some countries, governments are encouraging industries and businesses to move to regional areas outside the big cities.
- Nowadays TV has become an essential part of life. Medium to spread news & awareness and for some, it acts as a companion. What is your opinion about this?
- Children’s education is expensive. In some countries, the government pays some of or all of the costs. Do the advantages outweigh its disadvantages?
- Globalisation Advantages/ Disadvantages Essay
- Today more people are travelling than ever before. Why is this the case? What are the benefits of travelling for the traveller?
- Some experts believe that it is better for children to begin learning a foreign language at primary school rather than secondary school. Do the advantages of this outweigh the disadvantages? Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples.
- These days many people leave their country to work abroad and take their family with them. Do you think benefits of this outweigh disadvantages in terms of family development?
- Short Essay on Mass Communications, Discuss Its Advantages and Disadvantages.
Learning a new language at an early age is helpful for children. Is it more positive for their future aspect or have some adverse effects. Agree or disagree? Advantages or disadvantages? You should spend about 20 minutes on this task. You should write 200-300 words. Learning A New Language At An Early Age Is Helpful For Children Many people think that learning a new language at the early stage of life is very much helpful for the child to gain […]Read more
Mass Communication PTE Essay – How mass communication influences our lives especially the children. Discuss advantages and disadvantages. Here are Positive and negative effects of the information revolution through mass media pte essay. Mass Communication PTE Essay Mass communication is a single word that itself says communication with the mass (large number of people). Today, mass communication is affecting our lives in all possible ways. It can be positive or negative, it can be more or less but somewhere it is […]Read more
Write about the following topic: Positive and negative effects of technology information revolution through mass media. You should spend about 20 minutes on this task and write 200-300 words. Positive And Negative Effects Of Technology Information Through Mass Media In the tech-savvy era, Mass media plays a vital role in our lives. The intrinsic purpose of mass media is to spread information in less time. Media is divided into two categories – electronic media and print media. Newspaper, magazines etcetera […]Read more
PTE Essay – Advantages And Disadvantages Of Adventurous Extreme Sports Extreme sports have become very popular nowadays. For today’s generation, adventure and extreme sports have become a trend. However, some people think it is very dangerous and should be banned but I do not fully agree with the statement. Like any other thing it has also both pros and cons and today we will discuss both in this essay. Adventurous sports are fun, it gives you relief from stress and […]Read more
Bringing in foreign workers to fill positions that domestic workers are unwilling to do can cause problems in the local community and should, therefore, be stopped. Do what extent do you agree with this? Advantages and Disadvantages of Hiring Foreign Workers – PTE Essay In many countries foreign workers make up a large part of the labour, it is true that bringing in foreign workers can cause problems for the local workers but it has some benefits too. Like every […]Read more
Communication has changed significantly in the last 10 years. discuss pros and cons impacts Modes of communication has changed drastically over the years Communication is the way of expressing our thoughts and communication means are used to send and receive a message from one end to other. In past, the ways of communication were very limited. Earlier people send their messages through letters, after that with the change in technology land line phones comes into existence. And then comes the […]Read more
Extreme sports such as sky diving and skiing are very dangerous and should be banned. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this view? pros and cons of extreme/adventure sports PTE essay Sports are supposed to be enjoyable but nowadays, it is very common to hear that somebody broke the world record and on many occasions, sports are used to create awareness of potential dangers. The world interestingly wants to watch something different from their normal life. The […]Read more
Many men and women are making the decision to have children later in life. Why is this trend occurring? What are the impacts of this development on both family and society? Having A Child Later In Life Pros And Cons More and more women are preferring to have kids later and later. Pregnancy in 30’s than 20’s has its advantages . Especially if the woman prepares her body for pregnancy with healthy food and exercise, which makes a big difference. […]Read more
There is an increasing trend around the world to have a small family rather than a large family.What are some of the advantages and disadvantages of having a small family rather than a large family? Holidays bring about a fair amount of preparations for not only our existing families but for our extended families too. Celebrations in large families are often warm, lively affairs compared to the small families which host small, intimate gatherings shared only with parents and siblings. […]Read more