PTE Listening Multiple Choice Choose Multiple Answers Practice Test 8
PTE Listening Multiple Choice Choose Multiple Answers Practice: Listen the audio first to answer multiple choice question. Select the correct responses from all the given options. Here is PTE Listening Multiple Choice Choose Multiple Answers Practice 8.
PTE Listening Multiple Choice Choose Multiple Answers Practice
13. – Listen to the audio and answer the question.
TRANSCRIPT (Only for reference, it will not be given in PTE Academic Test)
Most adults and children in the UK are eating too much sugar. The average British person consumes 15 teaspoons sugar each day and often without realising it. The World Health Organisation recommends no more than six teaspoons of sugar per person per day. Read any food packaging and you will see sugar can be found in almost all products ranging from soups to cereals to fish cakes. Sugar occurs naturally in food such as fruit and milk and we don’t need to cut down on these types of sugar but we do need to look at the amount of pure sugar within our diets. The amount of sugar we are consuming by manufactured foods. For some cutting down…
Question – What can be said about sugar, based on the passage?
1. Naturally occurring sugar in fruits and milk is not bad for health.
2. People should be careful about the amount of sugar they consume from manufactured foods.
3. World Health Organisation recommends no food should contain more than six teaspoons of sugar.
4. People in UK consume the most sugar in the world averaging 15 teaspoons a day.
5. Food packaging doesn’t correctly represent the amount of sugar in foods.
1 and 2
To stay updated, like us on Facebook.