Introduction To PTE Academic Writing Section For Beginners
In this article, we are giving you some of the tips regarding PTE Writing.
Important Introduction To PTE Academic Writing Section For Beginners
In order to get more marks in PTE Writing, you must know the scoring criteria of writing. Most of the students don’t pay much attention to scoring criteria thereby get fewer marks in PTE. So in this article, we’ll we be giving some of the tips in relation to the scoring criteria, so that you can easily achieve more than 80 marks.
Lets start with PTE Writing Tips –
First of all PTE Writing consists of two parts:
1. Summary Writing – It contains one to three items. In this a paragraph is given to you and you are suppose to write a summary.
2. Essay Writing – It include one to two items. In this a topic given to you and you are suppose to write an essay.
There are some other sections from where you can get writing marks.
1. Fill in the blanks – In this reading and writing skills of the person are tested.
2. Summarise spoken text – In this listening and writing skilled are tested together.
3. Fill in the blanks in listening section – In this listening and writing of the person is tested.
4. Write from dictation – In this listening and writing is assessed.
So in order to get more marks in writing make sure you prepare all these items separately and properly.