PTE Describe Image Pie Chart Repeated Questions & Topics 2018

PTE Describe Image – You have 25 seconds to recognize the image. Describe the image including important keywords in your own words in about 40 seconds. Here is – PTE Describe Image Pie Chart Repeated Questions & Topics 2018.

In case you find it difficult to explain, learn how to describe an image.

Don’t forget to write your own answer in the comment box.

PTE Describe Image Pie Chart Repeated Questions & Topics 2018

# Describe the given Pie-Chart image

PTE Describe Image Pie Chart Repeated Questions & Topics 2018

The pie chart shows the employment provided by various sectors in 2009-2010 for a particular region, maybe a state or a country. It is very clear from the chart that biggest employment provider in 2009-2010 was agriculture accounting for more than 50% of the share. This is followed by Manufacturing and Construction each providing 11% of total jobs in the region. The next highest was Trade sector at 9%. Transport and Hospitality and Real Estate came in next at 4% and 3% respectively. Education and Government provided only 2% and all other sectors combined accounted for the remaining 5%. It is clear that agriculture is the mainstay of this region.

# Describe the given Pie-Chart image

The three pie charts depict the information about the distribution of land by different means in three different countries; Malaysia, USA and UK. It can be seen that 45% of land used for disposing of material in Malaysia followed by area used for landfill and recycled. In USA, half of the area is used for Landfill and least area is used for disposed off that was 20%. In UK, the Highest proportion of the area is used for disposed whereas the least percentage is used for landfill.

# Describe the given Pie-Chart image

The pie chart shows causes of worldwide land degradation measured in percentage and table shows causes of land degradation by different regions measured in percentage. From Pie chart, the highest percentage comes from over-grazing that is 35% followed by the percentage of degradation comes from 30% where least land is used for over-cultivation. From table, In Europe, highest percentage is used for deforestation that is 9.8% whereas in Oceania, the highest land is used for Over-grazing and no land is used for over-cultivating. North America is used least land among others for degradation.

 

To stay updated, like us on Facebook

Share This :

One comment

  • jaspreet singh

    hello, sir i hope u well.:3

    i have 4 time attempted the pte exam but my score is still in 5.5 with 47 score.

    plz, plz suggests me any advice..

    Reply

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Share
error: Content is protected !!